Specialized in agile practices and management 3.0. Experienced Java developer and Sysadmin with large
technical background. Currently working as Devops Engineer, working with CI/CD pipelines and IAC tools.
- Clear communication
- Work ethic
- Conflict resolution
- Critical thinking
Design and planning agile platforms for build , deploy and operate softwares. Automating the whole environment, including infrastructure, applications, deployment process and monitoring tools. Define software delivery pipelines. Perform multi cloud Delivery tasks (AWS, Openstack).
Administration of Java infrastructure for mission-critical applications on Linux RedHat based environment. Performance analyses for Java applications and JVM tuning. Configuration and administration of WebServices infrastructure. Proficiency with advanced linux expirience
Three years' experience in cloud solutions and container orchestration as: AWS, Openstack, Kubernetes and Openshift in addition to trainings and certifications.
Devops Enginner supporting the development and product teams, acting as a multifunctional professional. Responsible for CI/CD tools, support of high availability environments and responsible for critical mission applications infrastructure and architecture.
- Design and planning agile platforms for build , deploy and operate softwares. - Automating the whole environment, including infrastructure, applications, deploy and monitoring tools.
- Define software delivery pipelines.
- Perform multi cloud Delivery tasks (AWS, Openstack) - Build environment on Cloud (AWS, Openstack)
- Administration of Java infrastructure for mission-critical applications on Linux RedHat based environment.
- Performance analyses for Java applications and JVM tuning.
- Configuration and administration of WebServices infrastructure.
- Integrating solutions for Cloud Computing, Automation and DevOps: Puppet, IBM Urbancode Deploy, MS Orchestrator, VMware, Rational Team Concert.
- Configuration Management and Automation platform for IaaS, PaaS with Puppet and IBM Urbancode Deploy.
- IST/Switch administration and configuration.
Working as infrastructure analyst in the company's data center. Responsible for the creation and implementation of the main communication channel between the service stations and the data center.
MBA from PURCS in Entrepreneurship and Marketing Management, taking classes with renowned professors like Steve Wozniak and Niel Patel
Certification test successfully completed in Las Vegas, Nevada - USA at an official IBM event (Interconnect 2015)
Final paper published in the American computing Latin Conference (CLEI 2014) in Montevideo - Uruguay, entitled "LoadEFT: Proposta de Balanceamento de Carga Eficiente para Transações Eletrônicas Financeiras". Paper number: 154
Administration of the flow of information circulating through computer networks inside and outside of an organization. Developing processing, storage and processing systems data recovery and making this material available to network users, creating, adapting and installing programs to facilitate and organize consultation. Creation and management database and website creation, functional and elegant - a task that requires versatility and creativity. It can work in any type of company in almost all sectors, from banks and healthcare organizations to public and e-commerce companies.
Techniques for automation and optimization of “discrete” industrial processes, aiming at understanding projects, installations, maintenance and integration of these processes.
Champion project at the 3rd science fair of the public high school and elementary school Cristóvão Colombo. Highlighted project reported in the newspaper Zero Hora of 26/08/2005
- Conference: (2020) KubeCon + CloudNativeCon North America 2020 Virtual (Remote) - Training: (2020) Advanced Architecting on AWS (Remote) - Training: (2020) Architecting on AWS (Remote) - Training: (2020) AWS Technical Essentials Day (Remote) - Conference: (2019) The Developer's Conference (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Training: (2018) Red Hat OpenShift Administration II: High Availability (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Training: (2018) Red Hat OpenShift Administration I (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Training: (2018) Agile infrastructure with DEVOPS practices (4Linux cod: 6781) (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Conference: (2017) IBM InterConnect (Las Vegas - Nevada - USA) - Conference: (2016) The Developer's Conference (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Conference: (2015) IBM InterConnect (Las Vegas - Nevada - USA) - Training: (2007) Software testing techniques (Porto Alegre - RS - BR) - Training: (2006) Leveling course in informatics (Lutheran University of Brazil) (Canoas - RS - BR) - Training: (2003) Introduction to data processing (Porto Alegre - RS - BR)